Are you trying to figure out your weddings’ style and can’t seem to pin it down! It takes more than just planning to create a stunning wedding. Follow along with me as I introduce you to 3 trendy styles and their elements .
How to use this video*
STEP#1 Watch and listen.
STEP#2 Visit Heirloomsnaps’ “Find Your Wedding Style” Pinterest board for your vocabulary pins of Modern, Classic, and Boho https://www.pinterest.com/heirloomsna…
STEP #3 Share with anyone needing wedding style advice. TIP* Get a better idea of what you like; start a Pinterest board of your favorite bouquets. See a bouquet you like? Here are Pinterest pins from this video : https://www.pinterest.com/heirloomsna…
The Take Home* You can take from all 3 trends… but incorporate the same element’s characteristics throughout the whole wedding! We are here to help you on your wedding planning journey. If you have questions about wedding style I would be happy to answer them in the questions below.
Don’t forget…we are just started this series and need your help to grow and bring you bring more wedding planning tips SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW us on social media! BIG- thank you!
Contact and find Heirloomsnaps
Classic Style for 2021
- Colors: creams, whites, and green
- Flowers: roses
- Shapes: circles, ovals and arches
Other note worthy elements are….
- Fabrics: lace, satin, embroidery, and tulle
- Trend Vocabulary: timeless and vintage
Boho Style for 2021
- Colors: earth tones
- Flowers: dried palms and other dry fauna
- Shapes: organic
- Other note worthy elements are….
- Fabrics: macro-ma, linear lace, and fringe
- Trend Vocabulary: exotic and carefree
Modern Style for 2021
- Colors: bold to white
- Flowers: anything goes
- Shapes: sculptural, asymmetrical, and linear
- Fabrics: satin
- Trend Vocabulary: creative, asymmetric, patterns, and ombre’
Thinking about wedding photography or wedding videography with Denver and Colorado photographer Vanessa Elise Mir and her Heirloomsnaps’ Videography team email email@example.com or contact us now.